Our assessments make determining eligibility, documenting progress, and certifying skills effortless.
The Need: developing a workforce with the skill to succeed
Employers say they need a workforce that can apply basic academic, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills to specific job tasks. How can your workforce development program make sure your job candidates have the skills employers are looking for?
The solution: an assessment that focuses on real-life employment competencies
Use CASAS assessments to
- Identify youth and adults in need of skills for success in the workforce
- Place clients into appropriate education and employment training programs
- Monitor progress and certify attainment of employment related competencies
See how other workforce development programs are using CASAS to help learners succeed in the workforce or training.
Respond to Industry Needs
- Build a program based on employment related competencies identified by business leaders and Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs)
- Integrate basic skills instruction, job knowledge, and skill development
Meet Department of Labor Requirements
Measure Program Effectiveness
- Document learner progress and competency attainment in reading, math, and listening
- Score CASAS tests, track student assessment results, and facilitate data collection for program accountability with TOPSpro software